Scandinavian Project Transport AB
Scandinavian Project Transport AB was founded
in the spring 2009 by a couple of Swedish industrial investors,
who saw the need for a professional project forwarding company,
as the standard in the market was dropping. As a 100% privately
owned and 100% independent company, Scandinavian Project Transport
AB was established. Furthermore, the investors put their neck
forward to promise:
in project shipping"
This statement indicates the commitment towards
their customers and the industry.
The primary business services, Scandinavian
Project Transport are committed to
handle, are listed as:
- Project shipments.
- Odd shipments.
- Flat racks and out of gauge shipments.
- Plant relocations.
- Extreme and overdimensional cargo.
- Part chartering and Full chartering of ships.
The world coverage area where listed to be:
From Scandinavian/Nordic countries to especially
India, China, The Far East, The Caribbean, South Africa, North-Central
and South America.
The secondary business services also offered
- Ocean freight LCL/FCL Export/Import.
- Airfreight Export/Import.
- Export/Import clearances.
- Duty drawback and VAT registration.
- Warehousing / pick and pack.
- Trucking and distribution.